This one is a creamy dreamy dessert. Recipe from rahanas magic kitchen and we just loved it! Thank you rahanadhi for this delicious recipe. Let's check out the recipe.
Vedio link: https://youtu.be/3JM71ptPy-A
1. Coconut milk - 1 cup 2. Tender coconut - 1 3. Condensed milk - 1/2 cup (as per your taste) 4. Almonds - 1 cup ( soak almonds for about 1 - 2 hours) 5. Whip powder - 1 pack ( Take 1/2 cup milk and 1 pack whip powder. Beat well and make thick cream)
* In a grinder, add coconut milk, soaked almonds, tender coconut and condensed milk. Grind well.
* Transfer it in a bowl. Add whipped cream and combine well.
* Refrigerator it for 1 - 2 hours or more.
* After 2 hours, garnish with chopped nuts or white chocolate.
Yummy coconut cream ready. Serve chilled.